1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 17, 2016 6:48 PM by diego.medrano

Unable to login to the portal unless permission is given on both Default and Report site

Chitrarekha Saha

After I create the user I have to give the user access to default and Report site, otherwise get the error:

Oops! I couldn't log you in. Do you have an account with Tableau already? If so, please submit a bug, otherwise follow these instructions for getting an account setup

This is actually consuming two licenses for one user. Also event viewer error:

The description for Event ID 4096 from source Tableau Server (Vizqlserver) cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

2016-10-25 15:42:29.182 -0500 catalina-exec-170 Default  ERROR requestId=WA-DtY-DAS0AAA8QqlsAAAIw: wgsessionId= com.tableausoftware.model.workgroup.service.TrustedTicketServiceImpl - Invalid user: i3portaldemo

Does anyone have any suggestion to correct this issue? We are also using ldap authentication. This user can login to the tableau server without any issue.