2 of 2 people found this helpful
You can do this with a dual axis chart:
1. Ctrlclickdrag the CNT(Knowledge…) pill on Rows to the right of the existing pill and drop it to create a second axis below the first.
2. On the marks card for that axis remove the Source pill from color.
3. Change the color & thickness to distinguish it from the other lines (I’ll usually use a thick grey line).
4. Right-click on the right-hand CNT(Knowledge…) pill and choose Dual Axis.
5. Right-click on the right-hand axis legend and choose Synchronize Axis.
Thanks Jonathan. Exactly what I needed!