1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hey Venkat Kanithi,
I found two solutions that could solve your issue. Let me know if one of these worked for you!
1. Reboot the machine Tableau Server was installed on;
- Step 1: Publish the attached workbook to a 7.0 server
- Step 2: Log into your 7.0 test server and open the view titled "Period
- Sales Report - 3 Years"
- Step 3: Expand the row header hierarchy to show 3 or 4 levels of row header
- Step 4: Save that view
- Step 5: In the twbx file, make some small change (perhaps rename a
- measure), and save the twbx file.
- Step 6: Republish the packaged workbook
- Step 7: Log into your 7.0 test server again
- Step 8: Load the saved view you created, and note that only Level 1 of the
hierarchy is visible
Thank You for your response!
I am using 9.x version of Tableau server, And it seems the issue got fixed after the server reboot.
Didn't check the send option.
Didn't check the Second* option in your solution.
Let me know if the issue happen again, so we can try the second option just in case