1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 14, 2016 8:03 PM by Sherzodbek Ibragimov

Find Top X and Bottom X

Mikey Michaels

Hello All,

On the tab "Seats UM Diff_Top, I need help finding top X Product Brands (based off the "Select View" parameter) sorted in descending order. For example, when I set the "Top X Selected View" to 4, I would expect to see Product Brands LM, SO, OM,  IB in the view sorted in that order.

Conversely, on the "Seats UM Diff_Bottom" tab,  I need help finding bottom X Product Brands (based off the "Select View" parameter) sorted in ascending order. For example, when I set the "Top X Selected View" to 4, I would expect to see Product Brands Ma, Ca, Si, Mu,  in the view sorted in that order.

Any and all help is much much appreciated!

Cheers,

Mikey

• 1. Re: Find Top X and Bottom X
          Sherzodbek Ibragimov

Hi Mikey,

Please following steps in achieving your desired result:

Create Top N and Bottom N parameters, just like you did:

next you want to create a set for each of them as below:

Then you have bring Top N Set to Seats UM Diff_Top tab filter and Top N (SI) to control panel. The same thing with  Bottom N Set to Seats UM Diff_Bottom tab filter and Bottom N (SI) to control panel:

Now you should be able to control top and bottom by filters. Also, I paid attention that there is something going on with your calculation as originals numbers change if you do sorting on Select View. Did you pay attention. Look below: