This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Hi Mikey ,
I have implemented your requirement.
- Create a calculation like this.
- ZN(SUM([Seat Quantity Under Maint])) - LOOKUP(ZN(SUM([Seat Quantity Under Maint])), -1) . I named it calculation2.
- Create one more calculation name Rank like below.
- Now drag this Rank calculation into Rows shelf and Right click on it to go to menu and select edit table calculation.
- Select Specific dimensions, Select 'Select view' filed for the At the level option & Select Date level field for Restarting every option.
- Drag this Rank filed from Row shelf into Filter shelf and select at most 3 in filter option.
- Fot the 2 nd requirement that is for bottom 3 select range to get only last 3 values in filter option.
Hope this helps you. Attached the workbook for your reference.
Test2.twbx 5.7 MB