5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2016 4:28 AM by mausami sharma

Creating a Pie Chart with Multiple Measures

Ali Hirji

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could help me out creating a pie chart... (I feel silly saying that!) I've search for a while now and every solution I've come across doesn't seem to work for me.

What I'm trying to do is create a pie chart showing the proportion of calls that are: Answered, Transferred, Abandoned and Other (see note on Other below). I have attached my Tableau workbook. I keep getting 3 pie charts - or nothing at all! I've tried the show me / changing Mark to Pie, etc... but nothing works (for me). I've created what I'd like on an excel sheet... It's something like this:

Basically, what this will do is provide the viewer with a proportion what happened to each call coming into our service. Please note, most cases, the Answered, Transferred and Abandon calls equals the Offered calls. However, on occasions it doesn't - therefore I'll also need to create a calculated field which is an IF statement of: if ans + trans + abn calls does not equal offered calls, put that value in 'Other' category. An example on my data where this occurs is service id 152 on 2nd Nov, 2015 (02/11/15)

I hope this makes sense.

Thank you in anticipation, Ali