2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2016 4:53 PM by Mikey Michaels

Sort Measure- HELP

Mikey Michaels

Hello All,

I need some help.

On the attached, I have a Global customer, FMC, that I would like some help sorting. I have a parameter called "Select Date Level" that is a sample file that I would like help with. When selecting "month" on the select the date parameter, I would like to sort the viz by all available months, and when selecting "quarter" I would like  to sort all available quarters. Any and all help is much appreciated!

• 1. Re: Sort Measure- HELP
          Dmitry Chirkov

Could you build two sheets that would show how it should look like for both parameter options?

I'm not quite sure what "sort the viz by all available months" mean...

• 2. Re: Sort Measure- HELP
            Mikey Michaels

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry!

I built two sheets to show you what I'm after- I would like to sort each fiscal period in descending order on the "Fiscal Period" worksheet:

Also, I would like to sort each fiscal quarter in descending order on the "Fiscal Quarter" worksheet:

Ultimately I would like to have only one worksheet- titled "Combined" on the attached - where I can use the "Select Date Leve (1)" field to switch between fiscal period and quarter and sort in descending order.

Thank you so much for your time!

Regards,

Mikey