Anyone please help me on this..
Some of what you included will be easy, some will be more challenging.
In general, the way to start with Tableau is to create a single view at a time, and build a dashboard piece by piece. I recommend you start with the easy stuff so you can get some content on the page.
Each component of your dashboard would be a different view.
1) Total Calls
2) Avg Answer Speed
3) Abandon Rate
4) Avg Calls/Minute
5) The table showing Agent Name, Total Calls, Calls Answered, Avg. Speed of Answer, etc. (not the spark line)
6) The column chart of Call Abandon Rate - By Department
7) Overall Satisfaction Score graphic
8) Satisfaction Score - By Agent
9) Calls answered in less than 180 seconds
10) Calls with satisfaction score less than 3
To build each, you decide what calculations you need in the row-level data. You basically cut out the middle step in your Excel and materialize what you need at the row level, then build.
See attached for a stab at
Call Center Dashboard Example.twbx 278.8 KB
Thanks for the quick response..!
sure i will create each sheet for each value/view, so basically i have to create calculation at row level okay i will work on that..
i didn't find attachment as you said at last line....
Thank you so much..!
your example given me very good way to start.....