This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
The center line should be the median value.
If you're looking to display the actual number, you can set up a second reference line per cell:
- After you create the box plot, right click on the y axis select "Add reference line, band or box."
- Choose distribution.
- Set the scope as per cell.
- Choose Quartiles for the values <-- or edit to show just the median
- Choose Value for the label.
- Choose "None" for the line.
- Choose "No Fill" for the fill.
- Hit the Apply or OK button
Hope this helps!
That works! Thanks for your help