1 of 1 people found this helpful
It's hard to be 100% sure without more context, but try this:
1. In a blank sheet, drag whatever your green bar field is to Rows and drag Period to columns.
2. Set the Mark Type to Bar and turn Mark Labels on.
3. Drag Measure Names to Filters and select whatever fields your red and purple lines represent.
4. Drag Measure Values to Rows, then right-click that pill and select Dual Axis.
5. Right-click the Value axis and deselect Show Header.
6. Make sure that the Measure Values section of the Marks card is selected and set the Mark Type to Line.
7. Make sure all your colors are as they should be.
Thank you for your reply. I already have the graph built and I am looking to add labels (values) to my two lines. The issue is both purple and red line shows both values. I need purple line to show purple value only and the red to show red. In this case, for first period purple should show 69 and red 30 . Please let me know if I need to explain in further detail
I understand that, but when I built a chart using the sample superstore data in the way described above, only one label showed up for me and it looked like the picture you posted. I'm wondering if you built the problematic chart in this same way, or if you did it in a slightly different way that is causing the problem.
I did build it using the way you described. Would it be possible for you to please attach your solution here so I can take a look?
Praveen could you add your sample.twbx. Perhaps this will give us insight to what is happening on your end. The result using superstore data shows only one label, as Benjamin Green stated above.
Thank you all. It works now