1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2018 1:33 AM by Mark Fraser Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Automate pdf printing of reports
        Mark Fraser

Hi Rachel

I taught myself out of need, and was keen to share my experience, I'm glad the above was useful

With regard to your question, I use PDFill, (for the PDF editing, authoring etc. as I can use it from the command line, and then via a batch file)

PDFill has a MERGE function which can be called via the command line, so I assume its possible, although I haven't personally tried

You can find more information below

Free PDF Editor Tools: How to Merge, Combine or Join Multiple PDF files Online/Desktop for Free

So I think you would first need to export both dashboards separately (as their own PDFs), then merge both once exported via PDFill (or equivalent)

I would assume the order you put the PDFs is the order in which they will merge - within the batch you'll need to reference the file names, but that should be easy as you (likely) exported/named them in the previous step

As mentioned, the above about merging is all an educated  guess, I have never tried merging, but it does seem possible

I hope the above is useful, if you have any questions, i can try and help further

Cheers

Mark

1 2 Previous Next