Yes, this can be done via a URL action that users activate via a menu. You can go to Worksheet->Actions... or Dashboard->Actions... depending on where you want your hyperlink visible. From the actions window choose: Add Action->URL... Then in the window that opens, put the name (text to show, select the Run action on option to read "Menu", and then put the URL in the relevant field below, and press OK. You're ready to go...
For more info Refer this link and read the Tracy comments :Inserting action (URL) into tooltip
Hope this helps,
Thanks, but this is not exactly what I asked for - or I did not understand your answer.
Here is what I am trying to achieve:
- I have a bar chart with entries (ca. 20 entries).
- I'd like to place a widget (URL or Image) in the dashboard, and have it display a picture as I click on an entry in a bar chart.
- If I click on the bar chart entry labelled "Food", the widget should show a given URL.
- If I click on the bar chart entry labelled "Drinks", the widget should show another URL.
- I wouldn't like to have an hyperlink to be clicked upon.
- I may store all the images locally, if necessary.
NB: I already imported an excel sheet with the look-up table "bar chart entry -> image name and URL"