1 of 1 people found this helpful
I am just taking the Sample Superstore as an example . Just replace your measures with the below measures . You will get the desired Result.
Use dual axes and the Measure Values field. This example uses Superstore sample data to show Profit, Sales and Shipping Cost.
- Drag Region to Columns.
- Drag SUM(Sales) to Rows.
- Drag Measure Names to Filters. Select Profit and Shipping Cost, then click OK.
- Drag Measure Values to Rows.
- Right-click Measure Values on the Rows shelf and select Dual axis.
- Select Sales on the Marks card and format marks as desired.
- Select Measure Names on the Marks card and format as desired.