1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi Mudit saxena,
I have created this chart by using only 4 measures.
1. Drag order date into rows shelf
2. Drag measure values into the column, double click and select two measures
3 .Go to marks card and select bar
4..Drop measure names into color
5. Again drag measure values into the rows and select other two measures.
6. Go to marks card and select line
7. Right click on the second pill of measure value and select dual
8. Do any other formatting if you want.
Thanks and Regards,
Thanks for your response. But for my purpose I cannot create a pivot hence looking for a solution inside the sheet only.
Thanks for your response. I followed the approach you mentioned, but when in second measure value when I select other two measures, same is reflected in previous measure value pill also, so not able to achieve the same.
Is there a step which I am missing in this? Can you please share the workbook in which you created this.
I tried to achieve this but editing the axis values, but cannot do that for real purpose as numbers might keep varying a lot.
Thanks for your suggestion. I could achieve that by editing the axis value, but cannot do that for real purpose as numbers might keep varying a lot.
Please let me know if there is a solution with axis values being dynamic.