Yea this is what exactly i was looking for, can you please share with me the steps to follow or something,
This is perfect :-)
And one more point to it, this is a dummy data, suppose in actual my Budget figure is 1000 & variances figures are in range of 20-100, so in chart, how can we change the scale ?? because budget bar is shown, so other data is comparatively low is amount. Any way out to this problem ?
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Yeah for sure surbhi..
1. Bring Budget to columns
2. Drag the actual fields to the rows shelf
3. Click on marks and select Grantt Bar
4. Right click on actual field select quick table cal and apply running total
5. Create a cal field of "-[Actual]" and give a name
6. Drop the actual field into the color and label
7. Drop the cal field into size
8. Go to edit axis select fixed and change the value from 0 to 258.
Thanks and Regards,
Yes you can change the axis from 0 to 1000.
just right click on the axis and go to edit axis select fixed and change the value.
Thanks a lot for sharing the steps, but the last bar for actuals - 90, it should start frm base and not from in between, how can that be done ?