2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2016 1:35 AM by Lance Martens

Assistance required with “Conditional Formatting” a comparative measure

Lance Martens

Hi All,

I would appreciate any assistance with regards how to go about “Conditional Formatting” a number of comparative measures in my workbook table.

Logic:

• I have four types of measures, namely
      1. Shears
      2. Tonnes
      3. Operating Time, and
      4. min/Shear

Required:

• I need to have “Only” the “Actual vs. Forecast” measure in my table reflect the relevant status, namely

1. Actual vs. Forecast Shears – I need “only” the associated weekly measures to be “coloured” GREEN if positive and RED if negative (Not the related Forecast Shears and Actual Shears that the calc is dependent on)

2. Actual vs. Forecast Tonnes – I need “only” the associated weekly measures to be “coloured” GREEN if positive and RED if negative (Not the related Forecast Tonnes and Actual Tonnes that the calc is dependent on)

3. Actual vs. Forecast Operating Time – I need “only” the associated weekly measures to be “coloured” GREEN if positive and RED if negative (Not the related Forecast Operating Time and Actual Operating Time that the calc is dependent on)

4. Actual vs. Forecast min/Shear – Take Note please! “Reverse Logic” applies for this measure, I need “only” the associated weekly measures to be “coloured” RED if positive and GREEN if negative (Not the related Forecast min/Shear and Actual min/Shear that the calc is dependent on)

Note!

My workbook is attached

Any guidance will be most appreciated,

Cheers,

Lance