1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 27, 2016 2:02 PM by diego.medrano

Drilling down into rows while overwriting current view of dash

Adam LaC

Hello,

Unfortunately I can't post a sample workbook b/c of confidential reasons but what I'm trying to do is this:

I have 3 VP's of Sales each having X number of Regional Mangers, and each Regional Manager having X number of individual sales reps.

So basically I want my client to be able to click a specific VP Sales -> Then their associated RM shows ups, then upon clicking a specific RM all of their individual team members show up, dynamically showing the value of their specific sales across a line chart broken down by fiscal weeks.

I have created action filters to essentially do this but my dashboard is too squished, as I have the VP -> RM -> DM (sales reps) on separate worksheets and when the action is selected, the other views clear so they are blank but I'm trying to create just one dynamic view, if that makes sense.

Example: When  VPx is selected out of the first displayed VPx, VPy, VPz, the sales by VP goes away and the associated RM's under VPx come up, RM1, RM2, RM3. Then when the end user clicks RM1, only those team members associated with RM1 show up.

Thanks for the help, must appreciate, if I need to clarify anything let me know.