Madhuri, thanks so much for the mockup! Was wondering, how did you get the font to be different colors (depending on the darkness of the background)? I tried to do the same, but was only able to get either black or white for the background even after selecting "automatic", but not both.
I haven't taken any specific steps to get to that font.
These are the steps I followed
1. Place "Player" on Rows shelf
2. ATTR(1) on to Columns shelf
3. SUM(Percentage) on Color and Label card
4. Place ATTR(1 Titlle) on to Columns shelf
Set it to Attribute, then to "Dual Axis" and
5. Then the select the top axis > "Synchronize Axis"
Thanks so much!