This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Follow the below links. I hope this may help you.
For custom mapping in Tableau following:
- ESRI ArcMap (using personal geodatabase, which is MS Access)
- QGIS using PostgreSQL with a PostGIS instance (as the backend dB)
- Geoserver (as the WMS/WFS/Shapefile/Raster file server)
- AtlasStyler (to style the XML/SLD files)
- RIchard Leeke's "Shapetotab"
- R + Openlayers
For Data (mostly ESRI shapefiles):
- NOAA (RIDGEradar, Watchwarn)
- USGS (HRO)
- Ordnance Survey (UK)
- Ireland Census Bureau