Please try this:
Follow these instructions for the values you want to display in the stacked bar graph (not the line), then add your line measure as a dual axis. Don't forget to synchronize the axes and change the type from Bar to Line
Option 1: Use a separate bar for each dimension
- Drag a dimension to Columns.
- Drag Measure Names to Color on the Marks card.
- On Color, right-click Measure Names, select Filter, select the check boxes for the measures to display, and then click OK. <---
- From the Measures pane, drag Measure Values to Rows.
- On the Marks card, change the mark type from Automatic to Bar.
I didn't have a .twbx but was able to reproduce something like this:
2 of 2 people found this helpful
Select Both fields you would like to place on the color shelf by using the 'CTRL' key. Drag these together to the COLOR Shelf
This should hopefully solve your question