1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2016 9:38 PM by Balakumar Seethapathy

Trusted ticket call fails with 403 forbidden error - URGENT HELP

Balakumar Seethapathy

I am using Tableau server 9.2 version.

My tableau server is behind a proxy server. I can access the tableau server only after logging into my web application. When I tried to establish trusted ticket call to this tableau server from my application, I am getting this error in tableau access log:

<IP_ADDRESS> - - 2016-05-27 02:35:43.824 Eastern Daylight Time <PORT_NUMBER> "GET /trusted/%3CHTML%3E%20%3CHEAD%3E%20%3Cmeta%20HTTP-EQUIV=%22Refresh%22%20CONTENT=%220;URL=<MY_APP_LOGIN_URL>%22%3E%20%3C/HEAD%3E%20%3CBODY%20BGCOLOR=%22 HTTP/1.1" "CLIENT_IP" 403 1841 "-" 374973 V0fqvwoICh4AAJo0MrQAAAJX

I have followed up with my n/w admin to execute the instructions given in below link (from Tableau Documentation):

Configuring Communication with the Internet

I have added all the trusted machine and IP address in tableau server. But still I am getting this error. Could someone take a look at this and help us out.

And enabled wgserver.extended_trusted_ip_checking to true

In browser, am seeing this error:

An error occurred on the server. The details of the error are: 

• Could not locate unexpired trusted ticket <HTML> <HEAD> <meta HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0

Click the Refresh button in your web browser and try again.

If you continue to receive this error please contact your Tableau Server Administrator.

Note:

• I am able to access the tableau with web sign on but not with trusted authentication. As a result our users has to sign in to web application and then sign in to tableau to view their work books.
      • Tableau server is not SSL enabled but proxy server is. But we have taken care of that part as per the instructions given in the above link (from Tableau Documentation)

Please let me know if you need more information from my end. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Regards,

Balakumar

1 2 Previous Next