Here's what I recommend: Anonymize your data and post a workbook and your excel file. I would like to play with it and see before- and after-extract details.
To anonymize, follow the steps in the video found here.
If you upload a workbook, state what version of tableau you are using,
can you provide the details of the calculated field (Occupied and empty)? Since I feel there is some problem with the classification. All the occupied as classified as empty in the extract scenario.
Also can you produce some dummy data and share the excel with the current data format that you are using?
Thanks for your response. Below are my calculated field.
IF [Group]='D1 F' OR
[Group]='D2 F' OR
[Group]='D3 F' OR
I've tried many times yesterday to detect what the problem is. At last, it is due to the formatted excel that I have. I've found out that the excel somehow is restricted and make it is unable to extract perfectly. Thank you for your response
Thanks for your recommendation. I've found out that the excel file that I have is restricted, that's why I unable to extract the data as what I want. Thanks to your idea, I've detected where the problem is. While I want to anonymize my data, and use the anonymous one, extraction of the data turn out perfectly and the problem that I occurred is solved.
Thank you for your response