I've had a stab at this. Had to restructure the way you have done things to make it work. To describe the steps would be long but highlights are:
- Using a parameter to select the month rather than a filter - a filter will remove the previous month, which isn't what you want.
- Removed the aggregation from your calculation converting the payment amount to a +ve value
- Altered the date format, it's a continuous dimension
- Am aggregating the measures
- Used Measures Names/Measure Values to get the 2 line charts
- Used a dual axis to get the bars
Hopefully you can work the rest out.
Daily Payments AW Edit.twbx 339.2 KB
Andrew this is fantastic, you are a genius! I am really hoping to learn from what you have done. At the moment, I have no questions and I have managed to replicate the entire dashbaord (this was just one part)/ Thanks so much for your help!