Make the "Description" column data source as Primary.
I tried that and it still didn't work.
In the attached workbook I took a different approach that may work for you. I added an LOD calculation called "Closed High Risk Count per Program" to count the total risks per program. This then allowed me to filter the Program dimension to show only the top 1 program based on the number of risks counted in the LOD calculation. The results are below and attached in a 9.2 workbook. There is still one row with a * in the Risk/Issue Name column. This happens when the secondary data source has more than one value matched to the primary data source. Hopefully this helps!
Risks.twbx 23.7 KB