2 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2016 11:25 PM by Ana Yin

Tooltips (show first 3 values 'and N more')

Ana Yin

Can anybody help me with a few specific tooltip requests?

Using the sample data set attached, I want to achieve the following in worksheet "Total Count".

Week Commencing: (list out all the 'week commencing' selected in dropdown)

State: (list out the first three states in alphabetical order including an 'plus N more')

Currently it is showing as an asterisk when multiple values are selected from the dropdown.  I've searched "how to avoid asterisks in tooltips" but nothing has worked so far.

Thanks in advance!

Ana

• 1. Re: Tooltips (show first 3 values 'and N more')
          msa s

can you check this once in regards to week commencing, i got values for week commencing in tooltip

\\

is this you are asking ?

• 2. Re: Tooltips (show first 3 values 'and N more')
            Ana Yin

Excuse my incorrect tooltip, yes I should've inserted "Select Week Commencing" into tooltips.

To make the above clearer, if I were to select all the 'week commencing' from dropdown, select Afghanistan and Australia (which would prompt only the relevant states to pop up under 'State' filter), my tooltips ideally will look like this:

Week Commencing: Mon, 28 Mar 2016, Mon, 04 Apr 2016, Mon, 11 Apr 2016, Mon, 18 Apr 2016, Mon, 25 Apr 2016

State: Australian Capital Territory, Hirat, Kabul and 9 more

Hope it's clearer now!

Ana