1) Drag the filelds as below [State], [Year] on to Rows shelf, [Profits] onto "Text" labels.
2) Now Right click on [Profits] then click on "Add Table Calculation".
3) Calculation Type: "Difference from",
Calculate the Difference along: "Panbe Down"
Display the values as Diffewrence from "Previous".
4) Now we are getting the Sales Difference fromm Previous Year for Each State Individually
5) Drag the Sales from Mark Window to Measures window then automatically create a field.
6) Now we can create a new field using the above calculated as below
Syntax: if [Differe from Previous] >=0 then "Green" ellse "Red" end.
7) Now drag the Above Calculated field on to Colors shelf then assign the colors accordingly.
Appreciate your help, but do you know how I can display the [Company] that caused the largest Sales difference?
Thanks in advance Kumar!