11 Replies Latest reply on Apr 15, 2016 8:30 AM by David Milmont

Highlighting rows

Lindsay O'Keefe

Hi,

I was able to create this calculated field to highlight rows that meet the specific criteria.

IF [Cost / Response] <=26.22 AND [Campaign Category] = "product webinar" AND [Weighted Influenced ROI $:$] > 0 THEN "Yellow" ELSEIF [Cost / Response] <= 245.40 AND [Campaign Category] = "external email" AND [Weighted Influenced ROI $:$] > 0 THEN "yellow" ELSEIF [Cost / Response] <= 36.57 AND [Campaign Category] = "education webinar" AND [Weighted Influenced ROI $:$] > 0 THEN "yellow" ELSEIF [Cost / Response] <=134.15 AND [Campaign Category] = "tradeshow" AND [Weighted Influenced ROI $:$] > 0 THEN "yellow" END

Once I created this calculated field, I converted it to a measure, put it on color and size and was able to get highlighted rows that met my criteria.

Now I need to replicate that on a different workbook with different criteria and it's not working. On the attached workbook, I'm trying to highlight rows where campaign target market = corporate, campaign category = advertisement, MQL >=23 and SQL >=6. This is just one example, I'll need add more criteria, like changing the target market and the campaign category.

Why can't I get this to work?