Yes you can. Just create a calculated field for color KPI.
Just assume [score] is your field:
IF [score]<0.5 THEN "Red" // 50%
ELSEIF [score]>0.5 and [score]<=0.8 THEN "Yellow" // >50% and <=80%
ELSEIF [score]>0.8 THEN "Green" // >80%
then drag this field on color and manually set the color.
Feel free to ask if you have any query. If you're unable to do that then share the sample workbook.
Thanks for the response.
We tried the solution provided by you earlier but with the Do nut chart was finding it difficult to implement it in my workbook.
We are attaching the workbook for your reference. Hope this would help you.
Quality Score DashboardV3.twbx 53.6 KB
Try this once.
IF [Quality Score]< 50 THEN "Red"
ELSEIF [Quality Score]>=50 AND [Quality Score]<= 80 THEN "Yellow"
ELSEIF [Quality Score]> 80 THEN "Green"
I've changed the banding because your quality score is above 80 so
For Red its <90
Yellow >=90 and <=95
I hope this may help.
File attached in version 9.3
We have tried the above scenario just a while ago. Unfortunately we were not able to open the workbook as it was made in version 9.3 whereas we are using version 9.2.
If we refer to the solution that you have provided, it would change the color of the palette as per the conditions,but its forms a total circle, like the quality score is 97 % but still circle is complete. We need to highlight the remaining 3% with some other color to let know the user that the quality score is still falling short of the goal by 3 %.
Is there another way we would tackle this ?
Here is your 9.2 version.
Is it possible to color the inside the ring with the KPI color instead of outer circle? Just asking.
If its possible then you can refer this.