9 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2016 12:49 AM by Łukasz Majewski

Mapping-Adding Flow Details in Path

Bas Groothedde

Hello there,

I have a quite sophisticated question. I have created a map, that represents a path with various nodes under which Distribution Centers, Hubs, and Customers.

The goods flow from a DC to the Customer. It can occur that certain products go to more than one customers, following the same path up to one node.

For instance, a product can be transported along the yellow path from Utrecht via Breda, Leipzig and Vienna to a Customer in Austria. The very same product

(green path) may be transported in a different quantity on a different day from Utrecht via Breda, Leipzig, Krakow to a place somewhere in Poland.

Transportation.JPG

What I am trying to achieve is adding data about the total quantity of a product transported between two hubs. In my example let's say product A is transported in

quantity 10 from Utrecht to Leipzig. From Leipzig 7 pieces are delivered to Austria, 3 to Poland. At the moment I only have the quantity received by each customer.

Is there a way to map this? Also depending on time. Let's say product A is transported on the 01-20-16 to Leipzig in quantity x. on the 01-22-16 the product is delivered

Vienna and Krakow, etc. I was trying to use running sum. However, in this case the products are added up until the customer,