2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2016 11:30 PM by Eshwar Prasad

Color Coding

Eshwar Prasad

Hi Friends,

In my dashboard I have a requirement like to highlight the cell with respect to Sales percentage,

In the attached document I designed a view and added a “Segment filter”,

In my view I’m displaying the “Measure name”, Remaining Items, Total Items, and Sales Percentage (Remaining Items / Total Items), and

10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60Th values (These are fixed values). . .

Now the requirement is, for every measure based on the “Sales Percentage” one cell should be highlighted as per the below formula which will fall under,

For example if my “Sales Percentage” is falling between 30TH Value and 40TH Value then 30Th value should be highlighted with different color across “Segment” filter.

In the same way if my “Sales Percentage” is falling between 50TH Value and 60TH Value then 50Th value should be highlighted with different color across “Segment” filter.

(   If [Sales
      Percentage]>=AVG([10Th Value]) AND [Sales Percentage]<=AVG([20Th Value]) THEN AVG([10Th Value] )

ElseIf [Sales Percentage]>=AVG([20Th Value]) AND [Sales Percentage]<=AVG([30Th Value]) THEN AVG([20Th Value] )

ElseIf [Sales Percentage]>=AVG([30Th Value]) AND [Sales Percentage]<=AVG([40Th Value]) THEN AVG([30Th Value] )

ElseIf [Sales Percentage]>=AVG([40Th Value]) AND [Sales Percentage]<=AVG([50Th Value]) THEN AVG([40Th Value] )

ElseIf [Sales Percentage]>=AVG([50Th Value]) AND [Sales Percentage]<=AVG([60Th Value]) THEN AVG([50Th Value] )

ElseIf [Sales Percentage]>=AVG([60Th Value]) THEN AVG([60Th Value] )

END)

Can some one please help me on this issue. . .

PFA .twbx file for the same. . .

• 1. Re: Color Coding

Hi Eshwar Prasad

If I understand well your board, all of your Sales Percentages fall between the 20TH and the 30TH values?

You are trying to color the Sales Percentages column only, based on their results?

• 2. Re: Color Coding
            Eshwar Prasad

Hi Lenaic,

I am sorry if I missed to explain the scenario clearly,

Based on the Sales Percentages I have to highlight the "Values", PFA screenshot for the same,

I guess it will give some clear picture. . .

In the first row, sales percentage is falling in between 30th Value and 40th Value, so 30th value should be highlighted,

In the second row, sales percentage is falling in between 20th Value and 30th Value, so 20th value should be highlighted. . .