4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2016 12:07 PM by vin.a

    How to provide percentage information instead of count information?

    vin.a

      In the below map you will see pie charts that have been sized based on "count" information. So when I hover the cursor over these pie charts I can see the count information. Instead is it possible to get the "percentage" information?

      For eg: San Francisco has 11 records of which 8 are high and 3 are low values. That's what I see when I hover the cursor over San Francisco. So, instead I would like to see 73% for high values and the remaining 27% for low values. Is this possible?  I want to apply this format to other cities on the map as well.

       

      In the next snapshot below, I've tried playing around with the Add Table Calculation and Quick Table Calculation, but nothing seems to give the result I'm seeking.

       

      Would appreciate any guidance!

       

      Thanks!