2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2016 8:53 PM by Tharashasank Davuluru

Need to Display only One customer

ChandraSheker A

Hi everyone

above is the data looks like, i have not merged.

1. customer can be associated to more than 1 Office. ex: fitness llc is associated to 2 offices with different dates. similary Healthcare is associated with 2 offices with different dates.etc.

my question is:

I want to only see the customers with Max date and its office.

Like,

Fitness llc   -   B Funds dba asap business loans  ------1/29/15

I dont want to see   Fitness llc -- A merchant solutions---- 3/29/12   ( because the date here is older than above date)

so according to my data:   I want to filter the Office in filter shelf and see the customers who are in         Office- A merchant solutions    

So i want to see customers like                  Transport service INC                   because date is Max than other offices to which that customer belong to.

i dont want to consider                                 Fitness LLC              even though it is associated to  Office- A merchant solutions   but the date for that customer is older than other office- B Funds dba asap....which the customer is associated.  

If i am not clear please let me know.

i am attaching sample data.