1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2016 8:52 PM by Tharashasank Davuluru

Create chart for each record in table

Kevin Pike

I'm trying to create a workbook that allows me to easily monitor daily fluctuations for various performance measures. Instead of cell values, however, I want to create a line chart for each individual record.

The challenge I'm having is that the values for each of these records often varies widely, so I cannot simply change the data-type to a line chart, because the range of the axis is a good fit for some, but WAY too broad for others.

For an example for this question, I'll use the case of daily spend. If the daily spend for company-1 over the past 100 days is within a range of $500 to $1,500; the range for company-2 in a range of $20,000 to 70,000, and for company-3 in a range of $300,000 to $450,000. So, right now, when I change the data-type to a line graph, I end up looking at something like this:

Whereas, I want to have a worksheet for the results that looks more like this, where the axis for the spend history of each of the companies is fitted to that particular company's spend history.

Any guidance is very much appreciated. Thank you all in advance of your replies.