Thanks for the reply. I have seen the dashboard and that is exactly what I need. But I am not able to open the data source and because of this I am not able to understand how you have replaced sheet1 with sheet 2 when there is no data. Can you please send a snapshot or explain how you have related the 2 sheets
1. Connected to data source, and made "Main View" worksheet
2. Set filters to Apply to all worksheets using this data source
3. Duplicated the worksheet, named is "No Data", and removed all pills except for the relevant filter pills
4. Pasted in a data source with just a single record, like:
5. In this new data source, created a calc filed that references the Number of Record in the original data source, named it "Blend"
6. On "No Data" worksheet where original data source is the primary, placed Blend on the Text shelf, and on the filter shelf, setting it to Special, Null Values
7. Placed "Record" from the secondary as a Discrete Dimension on the Columns shelf, and unchecked Show Header
8. Formatted the Pne of the AGG(Blend) pill on the Marks card so the Text of Special Values is "No Data"
9. Formatted other details, like borders and text size
10. Placed the worksheets on a dashboard inside a layout container with the Title for "No Data" sheet not shown.
Can you give a little more detail on 8th point. Not able to get the hardcoded text "No data"