I meant select 'server administrator'
I was able to reproduce this on my end. I am looking into the possible cause. Stay tuned...
This appears to be unexpected behavior, and we definitely need to look into the cause on our end. In the meantime, can you try the following workaround?
Try the following steps:
1. Click Server > Users
2. Select the checkbox for the newly created server admin, then go to "Actions" and select "Site Membership."
3. Uncheck "Selected users are Server Administrators" from the bottom.
4. You will then notice that only one site is checked. Select both sites and set the site role for both to "Site Admin."
5. Leave the Server Admin box at the bottom unchecked, and click Save.
6. The user should now be demoted to a Site Admin.
7. Re-select the checkbox for the user and go back to "Actions" and select "Site Membership."
8. Select the checkbox at the bottom "Selected users are Server Administrators" and click Save.
9. User will now be re-promoted to Server Admin and should now appear on the Users list for both sites.
Please let me know if this workaround is successful. Thanks!
Nice workaround. Works fine for my case. Thanks.