Hi Sandy Wolfkind,
Regarding the blue color in the background, here is how to remove it:
- Go the the concerned sheets ;
- Click on the drop down arrow, next to "Title" ;
- Then click on "Format Title" and change the shading to white :
- Double click on the title and change the color of the police, to black ;
- Proceed with every sheets or tiles.
I am not entirely sure this is what you wanted... but I don't see any blue column.
Same, I haven't spotted any double scroll bars in your worksheet.
And to finish, I see all the words wrapped, so I'm not sure what is the issue here. Could you please develop and/or create better views so we can spot the issues?
I did not mention that the problem is with Blue color , the problem is with last column values when its shaded with Grey for alternate rows.
Please go to the recent issues Tab no wrapping is done even though I selected Wrap in format, and also you can see 2 scroll bars when you move to far right on the Recent Issues tab
Issue 2 - it sounds like you have a lot of dimensions, and then a single measure.
To remove the background colour on each alternate row, do this :
- right click on one of the white/grey cells and choose Format
- in the sidebar choose the paintcan icon (Shading) at the top of the sidebar
- scroll down to Row Banding and reduce the Band Size to 0 (you can also change the Pane Colour instead, but the band size will fix it for you)