Without a sample data set or a workbook it's hard to tell what the limitations of your data are.
What I am noticing though from your diagram and the calculated fields is simply that you want to show a count of Jira by priority and month filtered to QBO and Production.
1. Add Group to the Filters shelf and select QBO
2. Add Environment Desc to the Filters shelf and select Production
3. Add your date Dimension to the columns Shelf
4. Change the date dimension to Month/Year
5. Add Priority to the Colors Shelf
6. Add Jira to the Rows Shelf
7. Right-click on Jira on the rows shelf and select Measure> Count
If your data is formatted correctly, these directions should align nicely. If not, a sample workbook or data set will help us better understand the issue, and make better recommendations.
Can you provide a packaged workbook with a sample of your data? I don't understand enough about your data to help you, especially with the calculations that you have. If that data is already there in the dataset, then have you tried using Show Me to select a stacked bar, and dragging priority onto the color mark shelf? That would give you the look that you want.