Sorry - I've now added the correct file.
David, sorry to say you're still not there yet. You've now attached an extract file:
What you need to do is:
- Open your workbook
- Make sure ALL data connections have been extracted
- Save (or Export as) a packaged workbook
Then post that. If one of the extracts is too big, then use an extract filter to only include a bit of the data.
EDIT: No need to zip files before posting. Tableau twbx files are already zip file, so you are just zipping a zip.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
OK, I even watched the video this time
I think I've got it.
David you did it!
[And no need to feel the 'bonehead'.] None of us completely know the ins/outs of our forums, especially when we first arrived. I did confirm you have a working workbook, with a good example of your issue. Unfortunately I'm at the end of my day, and won't get to this until tomorrow.
I hope my fellow forum folks will give this a go, and get you the answer before then.
Any love? (sniff, sniff...)
That looks really promising! How do I find the attached workbook?
Sorry about that. 9.0 workbook attached. Notes:
- Included two different ways of doing it.
- Measure Names/Values sheet is probably the best way
- The Intersection calc doesn't work for all the Percent parameters because it is setup as a range. This is because the two calc (Running_Sum & Windows_Sum) rarely if ever equal each other.
- Set the range too wide and you get multiple marks
- Set the range too narrow you filter out all the marks
Anyway, hope this will work for you.
Sorts - Packaged SW.twbx 5.8 MB