HI, regarding the same subject of this one: (Tableau, Statistical Testing, and R ).
I created a workbook, I wanted to calculate a Fisher Test between 2 questions of a survey.
For question Q1 and Q2 is working but it is not working for Q1 and Q3.
The error I', receiving is this one: Error in data.frame(..., check.names = FALSE) : arguments imply differing number of rows: 3, 2
I would like to ask what is the problem and how can I solve it.
I attached the workbook.
For your reference:
1) Which version of Tableau Desktop is being used? 9.2
2) Which version of R is being used? Rx64 3.2.3.
3) Was there any error message when the issue occurred? If so please send a screenshot of any error message received including the 'Show Details' information (if available).
I attached it.
4) Do any other users running the same setup experience the same issue? no
5) Are the correct libraries installed? yes
6) Does the code run successfully when used in R? yes but only for some measures