1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 3:58 PM by Derek Lindbloom

Closed: Tableau Dashboards User Research Participants Needed

Amy Alberts

Update: thanks to everyone who showed interest in participating! We are now closing recruitment for this study.

However, if you're interested in being a part of future research, please contact me at aalberts@tableau.com

Hi all!

First, thank you for being part of our incredible Tableau Community! It’s because of people like you that we can ensure our product is awesome for everyone.

We are looking for a few Tableau users to participate in a study focusing on the new Tableau Dashboards interface. You might have heard about our plans for this during the Tableau Conference 2015 keynote. We're trying to make dashboards even better for authors and viewers. If you're interested, read on!

Who are we looking for?

We need users with a range of experience with Tableau. If you do any one of the following, we want to hear from you.

• Create or edit dashboards for others to view
      • Need to customize dashboards for different screens (e.g. phone, tablet, desktop).

What is involved?
      The stud
      y will be about 1.5 hours long, and you will be asked to do the following:

• Discuss your current experience with Tableau Dashboards (common tasks, issues that you are having, or questions that you have).
      • Perform a series of tasks with a pre-release version of Tableau Desktop, and provide feedback.

When and where?

• A 1.5 hour session sometime between Monday March 1st and March 5th. I will schedule time slot that is convenient for you.
      • If you are local, and can make it to the Seattle-Fremont or Kirkland area, we’d love to meet you in person. If you can’t make it, we will setup a remote videoconference.

Just email me if you're interested and we'll get you scheduled.

Thanks so much!

Amy Alberts

Tableau User Research

aalberts@tableau.com