7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2016 12:53 PM by Zach Leber

Trouble publishing certain excel datasource

sarah siu

Hello,

I am currently using an excel datasource and a tableau datasource to build an Actuals to Target bullet Report.  The Excel Datasource provides the monthly & weekly targets (on separate excel sheets),  while the tableau datasource provides live revenue data to compare against these monthly & weekly targets.

I built 2 bullet graphs blending excel with tableau datasources and the results from tableau desktop works fine, even when i pull them into a dashboard.  However, when i publish these bullet graphs to the server, only the monthly bullet graph shows up but not the weekly (although there were no errors in the publishing process).  Does anyone have any insights as to why the monthly graph loads fine but not the weekly - especially since everything shows up fine on desktop!  Below are screen shots of what i see:

WHAT I SEE ON DESKTOP (both monthly and weekly bullet graphs show up fine)

Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 12.15.16 AM.png

WHAT I SEE WHEN I PUBLISH ONTO SERVER (only the monthly graph shows ups)

Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 12.15.49 AM.png

Really appreciate your help - I have tried but haven't been able to find a solution or understand why this is happening.

Thanks!

Sarah