3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2016 10:03 AM by Daniel Vincent

Next Week Calculation

Megan Sanders

I have a workbook set up that displays 3 graphs from the current week and then the same 3 graphs for the following week. This report is going to be sent out via Server each week and I'm hoping to get it automated so I won't have to go in each week to update the graphs to display the correct current week and following week. I have figured out a calculation to display the current weeks data, however, I can't quite figure one out to display the following weeks data. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Next Week Calculation
          Daniel Vincent

I'm assuming you're working with forecasting data but you can use the relative data range to filter next week:

Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 11.05.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-19 at 11.06.09 AM.png

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Next Week Calculation
            Megan Sanders

So in the same workbook, I also have a calendar view set up that is currently showing each week/day for the whole month of February. Is there a way to display the current month while also including the full week - even if it starts or ends in a differnt month. For example, week 6 is the first week of February, however, it started on Sunday, March 31st. Is there a way to display the total of each week in the current month without having to go in each month and selecting the weeks?

Thanks!

• 3. Re: Next Week Calculation
              Daniel Vincent

Are you now referencing Fiscal Dates? 

If so, then short answer is yes you would need to add the fiscal calendar data as a source.  Then create a relationship with fiscal date to your source date. 

Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 12.00.24 PM.png

Lastly just drag out the fiscal month and exclude nulls.  Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 12.00.51 PM.png

Example result:

Screen Shot 2016-02-19 at 12.01.07 PM.png