If you are using the same thing for "workbookname" in export and refreshextracts, I wonder if you are using the url version of the workbook name.
Try --url instead of --workbook.
Hope this helps!
thanks for answering, but as i've mentioned in the post, I tried with --url and with --datasource as well. Didn't help =(
Ah, I missed that. Try passing in a project. Looking at places where we've implemented it, we always pass in a project name.
--project "My Project"
I've tried, but since it's in Default project, makes no difference. But, i managed to fix it, so if anyone stumbles on this question, what worked for me was logging out before executing the command, and logging in again. I don't know what was the difference between logging in, executing some stuff and then running this command(connection was still live), and this new login, but anyway, it fixed the problem.
Derrick, thanks again for putting the effort to search for the solution.