True North Custom provides strategic marketing solutions for more than 500 clients nationwide. Using custom content via digital, print, and online campaigns, we target audiences through advanced analytics and strategic marketing messages designed to move readers to action.
Our Marketing Insights Analyst mines and evaluates data and translates key findings and trends into meaningful information that is used to construct and influence healthcare marketing strategies. In this role, you will play an instrumental part in planning and measuring our campaigns, ensuring accurate information drives results.
We are looking for someone who geeks out on data, but understands how to translate it into stories that are easily understood by non-technical audiences. The ideal candidate has phenomenal communication skills, an intense desire to help clients find success, and a high level of comfort sharing insights with colleagues or clients. We value energy, curiosity, authenticity, and creativity. If working for an organization that is dedicated to making a difference is where you want to be (and in a community that values it’s outdoor beauty and heritage), then this is the position for you.
- Working with client services teams to fully understand client business objectives and goals
- Analyzing various data sets that include demographic, geographic, socioeconomic, and consumer trends to provide meaningful insights
- Modeling patient health risk profiles and behaviors that inform our marketing plans
- Preparing client-ready insights using written analyses and graphical representations (heatmaps, etc.)
- Determining measurable ways to track the success of campaign calls to action as they relate to defined client KPIs
- Identifying patterns within True North’s body of work that can be modified for and/or applied to other client needs
- Designing, deploying, and measuring the results of surveys and research questionnaires
- Experience using web analytics
- Ability to create reports and charts using data visualization platforms, specifically Tableau
- Extensive experience in consumer behavior analytics, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Experience working with hospital encounter data is strongly desired
- Ability to extract and consolidate data from various sources, including data vendors, national databases, and internal databases
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing or advertising, including experience tracking and reporting campaign success and ROI metrics
- Inquisitive and resourceful personality
- Superior appreciation of time limitations, priorities, and time allocation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Comfortable and effective making client presentations
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible work schedules
- A customer-centric culture that embraces excellence, urgency, diversity, creativity, and open communication
- A collaborative environment that fosters mutual respect and enhanced results
- Cultivation of each team member’s talent and leadership abilities through continuing education and a commitment to offering opportunities for internal career growth. We encourage and embrace new ideas and perspective from every member of our team.
Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the United States without sponsorship. This position requires residency in or relocation to the Chattanooga, Tenn. area. Chattanooga is a beautiful, mid-sized city (metropolitan population just under 500,000) full of breathtaking scenery, excellent land and water outdoor activities, exciting and historical landmarks, a great local food scene, and much more. Within two to three hours’ drive time to Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, and Birmingham, Chattanooga offers the perfect “small-town” feel with easy access to the major metropolitan areas of the Southeast. Learn more about our city by visiting our Chamber of Commerce site here: http://www.chattanoogachamber.com/about-chattanooga/frequently-asked-questions
Apply online at True North Custom | Careers