1 of 1 people found this helpful
I'm not sure what problem this is causing you, but if you are curious:
The different versions of the SQL Server driver report data types a bit differently. If you have such a column in your table, we mark the connection to make sure you use at least that version of the driver.
So I took your advice and looked at the two separate views.
I'm not sure if this is causing it or not, but in our SQL Server view, we have one column of a datatype of "date".
But once I switched it to "datetime" I didn't get that "minimum-driver-version" comment in the connection string anymore.
I'm going to test it some more but hoping that was the cause of it.
Yes, the various types of date fields are the issue.