1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 30, 2016 3:58 PM by diego.medrano

    Tabjolt issue stopped receiving JMX

    Olga Yazovskaya

      Hi folks,

      I am running a Tabjolt test and I everything was running fine. Now I ran 30 users for 10 hours and I see that for 5 hours everything worked comperativly  well, where I see increasing the response time, But after 5 hours every request turned error and response time was 20 to 40 times more that from the beginning. And I started getting JMX error, similar to what I used to get before enableing or connecting to JMX properly. At the same time I see that system resources are ok. I suspect I may need to change number of Tableau Processes, but not sure.

      Please share your thoughts and ideas.

       

      Thank you

      Olga