This could be for various reasons - we'll start with the easiest
- Is the version of Desktop and Server the same? (is it version related...)
- Have you tried using another user login? (is it permission related...)
- Have you tried using another browser? (is it browser related...)
- Is it only affecting 1 workbook or all?
- is it only affecting certain views or all?
- have you tried restarting the server?
I'm going to move this thread to Server Administration as I think it'll get more attention/ specialized help there.
Version of Desktop and Server are same . 9.0.2
We have only one admin user and i dont think its permission related .
I am currently trying in Mozilla Firefox , in other browser i have tried in Safari and its perfectly fine.
Its affecting only one workbook as of now.
Its affecting only certain views
Yes i tried restarting the server and it worked fine earlier but again same issue happened. So i looking for the issue why its happening suddenly.
Now suddenly those views started displaying without any manual activity ...
Check your filters. We had a case where the viz displayed in Desktop but not when viewed from Server. Turned out to be a filter that the Server was observing but Desktop was not (best way to describe it...odd, I know).