1 of 1 people found this helpful
I believe this question was answered in a support case already, but I will provide some information here as well that may help!
When migrating to new hardware, the settings need to be manually re-configured due to potential conflictions if the configuration information was restored from the old backup. To avoid conflictions, use the --no-config option during restore of the Tableau Server backup. The following guides outline this process:
Let me know if you run into any issues!
So, I did not restore the backup. I just went ahead and configured the old SSL and SAML files and it worked!