2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2015 10:44 AM by Matt Shoemaker

Next San Diego Tableau User Group Meeting - August 13, 2015

Matt Shoemaker

I'm excited to announce that our next meeting will be on August 13, 2015 at bkm OfficeWorks in UTC.

If you're not familiar with bkm OfficeWorks, they design and build super-modern office spaces and they recently moved to a new grand showroom space off Eastgate Mall.  It's truly impressive and I would definitely recommend to visit there if you're looking to build/expand your office space.

The meeting space we will be using has some great technology for presenting and collaborating on software projects so we are going to focus our next meeting on helping new users with their issues and allowing more experienced users to present tips and tricks to the group.  This is a great opportunity to learn from some expert users and to help other users if you can.  I hope to see you all there!

Click here to register:

August 13, 2015 - San Diego Tableau User Group Meeting Tickets, San Diego | Eventbrite

When:  Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 4-6pm

Where:  4780 Eastgate Mall #100, San Diego, CA 92121

4:00: Arrive and Network

4:15: Introduction:  Courtney Berg (bkm OfficeWorks)

4:25: Show Your Tips and Tricks (anyone can easily hook up their laptop and present)

4:45: Show Your Question/Issue to the Group (we should be able to do 2-3)

5:00: Split Into Groups and Solve Problems (Up to 4 can collaborate at each station)

5:30: Show Solutions (or Leads) to the Group

Many Thanks to Courtney Berg at bkm OfficeWorks for offering their time and space!

• 1. Re: Next San Diego Tableau User Group Meeting - August 13, 2015
          Adrian Drummond

I just logged in to check for future meetings and I see I missed a few.  I thought I would get emails when meetings are posted but I see that I need to login regularly to look for them.

Sorry I missed this meeting.  I'll try and make the next one. 

• 2. Re: Next San Diego Tableau User Group Meeting - August 13, 2015
            Matt Shoemaker

Hi Adrian,

Sorry about that.  I have added you to the email list.  You can subscribe directly

to the Tableau group but I'm not sure if you will get emails when there is a new post or

if you will just see it in your subscriber stream when you login to the Tableau site.

From now on, you should start getting the email announcements that I send out and

if you're a Tableau customer and are in the SD area then you should get the user group

announcement emails they send (they usually send 2 emails out about a week apart

leading up to the event).

You can also subscribe to the LinkedIn Group as well and select daily or

weekly updates.  Just note that if you use gmail it may be delivered to

another folder other than your inbox so be sure to check there.

Thanks,

Matt