1 Reply Latest reply on May 28, 2015 9:01 AM by Ankit Patel

Quick filtering date field on parallel time periods

Nofar Cohen

Hi,

1) If I do a 'quick filter' on a date type field and choose 'relative date' option in order to be able to compare several time periods I can define to show the previous consecutive periods of each type (week\quarter\year\etc) but I don't know how to be able to present 2 previous parallel time periods, for example:

If I want to display the time periods of: January 2014 and January 2015 or 1st quarter 2013 and 1st quarter 2014 etc

Can this be resolved by building a calculated field only? how exactly to build it If I want a dynamic time period selection of month, quarter and year.

2) Is there is a way to select the 'last' time period displayed (dynamic time periods), for example display the time periods of: January 2013 and January 2014 (not recent January in the data)

3) When i move from month to year\quarter in the quick filter of relative date. the type of date displayed in the column\row is set to month and will still display the data in details of month..how can I make the display automatic to match the filtering date scope i selected?

Thanks!